Info Portal accepts submissions all year round and welcomes input from iSchoolers of all professional interests. Share your unique perspective, experiences, advice or work/projects with your peers! Please use the form below to contact our editor about publishing a story for one of our blog series:
The following series explore life as a student at the University of Texas School of Information as well as what it’s like living and working in Austin, Texas.
- Day in the Life: A snapshot into the life of iSchool students.
- Perspectives: Students reflect on their experiences and discuss various topics in the information field.
- Reviews: Students reveal their thoughts on books and articles that captured their attention.
- Recap: Students share their experiences attending events or participating in programs.
In these series, students discuss career tips and advice on professional development.
- Advice: Students share career tips and resources for professional development.
- Student Q & A: An interview with students about their work or internship experiences.
- Interview with a Professional: Students interview working information professionals for grad school tips, career advice and more.